Food and Shelter

Food assistance

Local regional

Government food assistance

  • Food stamps (SNAP) – Can be used to purchase hot, ready-to-eat-food.
  • Lost WIC Cards – WIC Participants can report lost cards by calling 1-800-942-3678. Dial 211 to find the closest WIC Clinic and get a replacement card and benefits.

Red Cross Open Shelters

If you need to leave your home due to the storm, there may be a Red Cross shelter in your area. Everyone is welcome at a Red Cross shelter and there is no reservation required.

Find an open shelter ›

Reliant Home Services


% discount for being a Reliant customer. Get professional maintenance and repairs for your AC and heating systems.

Get started